How do you like to dress your Schüblig?

7/17/2017 Randomly Candid 0 Comments


Schüblig is a kind of sausage, usually made of raw pork or beef and was originated in Switzerland. To tell you honestly, I do not have any idea what Schüblig is - I don't even know how to pronounce it correctly - not until my favorite coffee shop, Mrs. Wharton introduced it to me.



Last July 5, Mrs. Wharton officially launched "Dress Your Schüblig" which allows its patrons make their own Schüblig on a bun the way they wanted it and have a taste of this Swiss staple.

I got to try dressing my own Schüblig and I really enjoyed it, especially that I got to choose my own toppings and sauces as much as I want.


For the sauces, you can choose from barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, mustard, caesar dressing or ketchup.


To add more flavors and for you to better appreciate your Schüblig on a bun, you can add some veggies, spread it with Chili Con Carne, sprinkle with a little bit of cheese and garnish it with some chips. Actually, that's what I did to my Schüblig. And viola, here's how it looks like!



It more looks like a taco than a sausage on a bun, but that's the way I liked it. I just love the mix of everything, especially the combination of different sauces which made it even more flavorful.



You too can enjoy dressing your Schüblig at Mrs. Wharton for just P150. It already comes with a drink. Call out your squad and have a Schüblig dressing challenge as for every 3 Schübligs that you will be having, you will get the fourth one for free!


Enjoy Schüblig as much as I did. Dress your Schüblig the way you want only at Mrs. Wharton. It is available everyday from 6:30 pm to 11 pm. It can already make a yummy dinner if you're watching your diet.


Read more about Mrs. Wharton on my previous blog: Savoring the taste of London at Mrs. Wharton

TELEPHONE NUMBER: (033) 508-0499

STORE HOURS: 7 am to 11 pm

You Might Also Like

0 comments: