October 17 is Nailaholics' #NationalPamperingDay

10/16/2018 Randomly Candid 0 Comments



As a young professional, I always face a lot of stress (of all kinds) everyday. From the struggles of daily commuting, to the deadlines that I need to beat in the office, down to juggling my tasks as corporate slave, blogger, youth volunteer and post-grad student. But no, I'm not complaining. I love doing these things because they're all my passions.

Some of my friends ask me on how I handle stress. My answer is simple - I always find time to relax and rest if I think I must.




One of my stress relievers is to have a pampering session for my nails. And there's no better place to do that than in a nail center that offers a relaxing ambiance and great services. Well, I'm speaking about Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa (Read more here) .


Here's a good news to my fellow Nailholics patrons! Mark your calendars because on October 17 (from 10 am to 2 pm), Nailaholics is declaring the celebration of the #NationalPamperingDay!

For just P10, you can already have any of the following services:
💅Manicure
💅Hand Spa
💅Hand Massage
💅Foot Spa
💅Foot Massage

There's more to this celebration as proceeds of this year's #NationalPamperingDay will go to Nailaholics’ community partner, the La Verna Aged Care and Dementia Village.


So, what are you waiting for? Treat this day as your holiday from stress and take your much-needed pampering sesh!


📷INSTAGRAM:@_nailaholics
🐦TWITTER:@_nailaholics
🌐WEBSITE: www.nailaholics.com 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: