Nailaholics just nailed it!

8/22/2017 Randomly Candid 0 Comments



I don't usually go to a nail salon just to have manicure and pedicure as I don't see the need to do it. I am not that really specific about my nails. As long as it's not long and dirty, it's okay with me. That's why I normally just cut it myself.

But I think, I have to say goodbye on that kind of attitude as I already found the perfect place where I can have my nails perfectly done. What I'm talking about is Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa.


Located at the lower ground floor of SM City Iloilo, Nailaholics gives the kind of pampering that you and your nails need.

Aside from the great services rendered by their trained nail technicians, what sets Nailaholics apart from other nail salons is its literally cool interiors.  The salon's interior design exudes a welcoming vibe with its Hamptons theme.


Nailaholics gives every customer their own perfect spot where they can comfortably sit back and relax.



Since it was my first time in Nailaholics, they recommended me to try one of their most popular packages, the Lush Lagoon. This package includes manicure + pedicure + foot spa with foot massage.


Lush Lagoon is truly the perfect package for me as I always get tired hands out of the whole day typing job I am doing at the office and even after office when I do my blogs.



My feet also got its well deserved treat through the relaxing foot spa and massage I tried. For the first time in the longest time, I had a happy feet. This kind of after office sesh is really one of the best escapes from daily stress.

For girls who love fancy nails, Nailaholics has wide choices of nail polish from light pastel colors to classic dark ones. They also have gel polish if you want your beautifully painted nails last.



For the artsy ones, these cute nail art designs can be a perfect option. Choose the one that matches your taste and personality.


Nothing really beats a great pampering session after a long day at work. If you're not a fan of body massage, then you must consider this kind of relaxation to shake all the stress off. 

Regardless of your gender, you must keep your nails always look good to make a nice impression. Good thing Nailaholics is now here to provide relaxing treatments for everyone.

For complete list of its services, log on to their website or follow their official social media accounts.

INSTAGRAM@_nailaholics

You Might Also Like

0 comments: