Bourbon Street launches Wicked Wings and Raging Ribs

11/17/2016 Randomly Candid 0 Comments


Hello there, foodies! Bourbon Street has something new for you! Your favorite chicken wings and pork ribs were given new twists! Introducing the Wicked Wings and the Raging Ribs.


Bourbon Street invited the Iloilo Bloggers to try out these new dishes on its menu. Too bad I came in late. I did not get my own shots of the food as my blogger friends already started eating when I came in... hahahaha... But I still got to taste everything before they finish every dish! Well, I can't blame them. Bourbon Street's new dishes are indeed irresistibly delicious.

Here are the new must-tries in this American restaurant:


Sprinkled with Parmesan Cheese with the bite of garlic, the Garlic Parmesan Wings is one unusual dish that will tickle your palate. The salty flavor of the Parmesan perfectly complements the garlicky wings.


If you want a sweet and fruity flavor on your chicken, the Honey Mango Lemon Wings will surely be the superstar for you. The mixture of honey, mango and lemon will make you crave and enjoy your meal more.


This one is a personal favorite. Eversince, I love sweet and spicy flavors and I found that in Terriyaki Wings. I have nothing much to say about this dish. This is just so yummy!


Now, let's go to the ribs segment. This Fiery Buffalo has just the right amount of spice. The sauce gives life to everything and made the dish on my list of favorites.


Just like the Garlic Parmesan Wings, the Garlic Parmesan Ribs has also a perfect combo of flavors. The garlic and Parmesan just knocked it off.


If you want to your ribs to be citrusy, then the Mango Lemon Ribs is the perfect one for you. The mango lemon sauce is a sure hit!

Bourbon Street is located at The Avenue in Smallville Complex. They are open from 11 am to 2:30 pm for lunch and 5 pm onwards for dinner.

For reservations, call (033) 320-3028 or (033) 337-6168. To know more details and updates about its offerings, just visit their website www.bourbonstreet.com.ph or like their official Facebook page, Bourbon Street.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: