Feeding sweet tooth at Mrs. Wharton

8/30/2016 Randomly Candid 0 Comments


Cakes are always love. I am a fan of sweets, especially cakes and pastries. It brings a piece of heaven to me and gives a delightful satisfaction to my craving sweet tooth. 



My fellow cake lovers will be surely happy to know that another pastry shop specializing in London Bakes and serving English teas is now in Iloilo City.


Let me introduce you to Mrs. Wharton! 
Owned by Babes Riviera-Wharton, the said pastry shop is becoming to be one of the known hangout places of cake and coffee lovers in the metro.
It all started as a hobby and out of her love for baking. As a busy person who juggles roles as mom, wife and businesswoman, Mrs. Wharton considers baking as her escape from reality.


Just like Spa Riviera which is one of the most popular spas in Iloilo City, Ms. Babes' newest business venture is now also becoming a famous tambayan for those who want to try the bakes of London and those sawi who want to find joy in sweets.



Topping my list of favorites is the Tres Leches and the Mango Surprise with Crushed Meringue. Call me sinful, but I can't resist its sweet sensation.



Its other specials include the English Scones which is best paired with butter and blueberry jam, and the classic Apple Cinnamon that has always a special place in my heart and tummy. 



Mrs. Wharton also features uniquely designed birthday and wedding cakes that will surely make every celebration extra special.


For takeouts, Mrs. Wharton has Love Boxes that contain assorted slices of cakes of your choice.



Aside from the cakes and pastries, what sets Mrs. Wharton standout among other pastry shops is its English tea. It is indeed the perfect pair for sweets as it balances everything and gives a relaxing aroma.


Mrs. Wharton also serves Lasagna. It also caught my palate because of its meaty and cheesy flavor - the kind of Lasagna that I really like to munch.




Mrs. Wharton is located at the reception area of Spa Riviera in General Luna Street. For orders and inquiries, contact 09296158720 or visit their official Facebook page for daily updates.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: