Indulging to a sweet life at Carlo's Bakery

7/31/2016 Randomly Candid 1 Comments


Yes, I love sweets and I can't live without it. A good meal for me will not be completed without a delightful sweet ending. Good thing Carlo's Bakery has the best cakes and pastries in town. I always find the perfect cure for my sweet cravings.

Cake lovers like me will be surely delighted as Carlo's Bakery added three more flavors to its wide array of cake selections. I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to taste these new cake flavors. Let me share to you my sweetness overload experience during a cake tasting event at Carlo's Bakery.



Though named as Honey Cake, I was so surprised that this cake is not that sweet as what I expected. I love its soft chiffon and sugar balls on top, but the almond slices on the side is the best part!



I am not a fan of yema, but this Yema Cake got me speechless. Topped with grated cheese, whipped with creamy frosting and filled with yummy yema, this cake will give your sweet tooth an unusual treat.



Black Velvet is something intriguing for me. Well, we usually find Red Velvet but not its black version. Black Velvet is being topped with chocolate (that's why it's black) with cream cheese frosting. The combination is just perfect - not too sweet but still satisfying!

Aside from cakes, Carlo's Bakery is also known for its breads and pastries. Here are some of its delicious offerings.













Visit Carlo's Bakery Cafe in Mandurriao along Benigno Aquino Avenue. Don't forget to like their official Facebook page, Carlo's Bakery Cafe for more updates and call telephone numbers (033) 3211592 or 3210847 for inquiries.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: