Awesome Unleashed: Create more for less with Samsung Galaxy A12

5/15/2021 Randomly Candid 0 Comments


As a content creator and micro-influencer, capturing really nice photos and videos is an important part of my storytelling.

Good thing I found the perfect match for me to become more visual in keeping my followers in the loop of my daily activities. The Samsung Galaxy A12 lets me create more for less as it gives me jam-packed features for me to create amazing content without the high price tag.

Level Up Your Mobile Photography Game

The first thing that I am looking for when looking for a smartphone is its camera. And I was never disappointed with Samsung Galaxy A12 with its Quad Camera features that will truly level up your mobile photography game.


Samsung A12 is boosted with 48 Main Camera and is complemented with a 5MP Ultra-Wide lens that mimics human sight and offers a 123-degree angle of the scene. This allows you to capture sharp subjects even with a wide lens.

 


Meanwhile, the 2MP Macro Camera captures finer details and to complement that is the 2MP Depth Camera that brings more focus to the subject. This makes portrait and macro shots more appealing as it provides more depth and a clear focus.



This smartphone also keeps your selfies natural and perfect with its 8MP front camera with a Live Focus feature.

More Power to Keep You in the Game


I am not a gamer, but the Samsung Galaxy A12 is surely an advent age for me to stay powered, especially when covering events. It has a 5,000 mAH battery that can keep you powered for hours. Plus, it has a 15W Fast Charging technology that allows you to quickly get back in case your battery runs low.


Another feature that I really like about the Samsung Galaxy A12 is its 6.5-inch Infinity-V Display with HD+ Technology that lets me watch videos in HD quality. If you are a gamer, this is also an advantage for you to have a better mobile gaming experience.


Speaking about the mobile gaming experience, Samsung Galaxy A12 also lets you more room to play with its Octa-core processing power with its 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage for a seamless, fast, and efficient performance. Even non-gamers like me would surely love this feature as it makes tasks easier and faster for you even using multiple apps at the same time.

Samsung Galaxy A12 is available in two variants :
  • 6GB RAM/128GB Internal Storage (available in Black and Blue) - PHP 9,990.00 SRP
  • 4GB RAM/128GB Internal Storage (available in Black and White) - PHP 7,990.00 SRP

Get Samsung Galaxy A12 now and be awesome as you create more for less!

For more details, log on to samsung.com/ph.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: