Spa Riviera brings Bali to Iloilo

1/14/2017 Randomly Candid 0 Comments



Spa Riviera let Ilonggos experience the beauty of Bali, Indonesia without living the comforts of Iloilo City with its newly-renovated interiors, combining the colors of Bali and Filipino hospitality.


For a yuppy like me, having a me-time is a necessity after battling in a week of stressful office brainstorming and paperworks.



Good thing I find solace in Spa Riviera with its friendly staff, great services and really relaxing ambiance. That's why I'am really happy when they have injected some Bali feels to their already great interiors.


Bali, Indonesia is known as a quiet, peaceful, simple and relaxed destination. And this is also what Spa Riviera is reflecting. The colorful interiors of the spa perfectly complements its services.

Here's a quick preview of Spa Riviera General Luna Branch's Bali-inspired interiors:





You may also try their newly-launched Gayuma Massage Oil (Oil Base- Grape Seed Oil, Essential Oil-Ylang-ylang) if you want to experience Spa Riviera even at home. Have this Massage Oil Set for only P280.


Having a relaxing spa experience renews me and makes me feel ready to face another bunch of stress. Thanks to Spa Riviera for always giving me the relaxation I always need.

Spa Riviera General Luna Branch is located at the 2nd Floor, Jabez Building, Gen. Luna St., Iloilo City. They have also branches located in Jaro, Mandurriao and SM City Iloilo. To know more about Spa Riviera, visit their Facebook account, Spa Riviera or call (033) 338-2332.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: