A relaxing weekend staycation at Days Hotel Iloilo

1/19/2017 Randomly Candid 0 Comments



Clean sheets, fluffy pillows, comfortable bed, spacious room, speedy internet connection and good food. These are just a portion of what I enjoyed when I had my weekend staycation at Days Hotel Iloilo.

Located right at the heart of the City of Love, Days Hotel Iloilo offers the best experience to every guest. Its newly renovated rooms gave me the comfort that I am longing for my short weekend getaway.


I spent my weekend in Days Hotel Iloilo's Classic Deluxe Room and I really had a very relaxing stay. Aside from the minimalist setup with tones of classic shades of the room's interiors, I really appreciate its amenities that provided me convenience all throughout my stay.


The room is equipped with a 21-inch LED TV, mini refrigerator and hair dryer. It is also complete with an electric kettle with complimentary coffee and tea which is perfect for those who want to have a cup of hot drink before going to bed or upon waking up without living their hotel room.



The bathroom is also complete with all the necessities such as bath towels, hand towels, face towels, bath mat, hangers, dental kit and bath essentials.

The aircon also gave me a really goodnight sleep, while the fast internet connection made me finish all my online works and even stream some web videos before hitting the sack.

BREAKFAST OVERLOAD AT THE PROMENADE


Just like the typical hotel, Days Hotel Iloilo's accommodation also comes with free breakfast. But theirs is beyond the usual as their breakfast buffet is overloaded with so much food choices.


If you don't want to miss half of your stay at Days Hotel Iloilo, you should never ever skip the breakfast buffet at The Promenade.







Nothing really beats their food choices from the usual breakfast meals of bacon, sausage and egg, to the different kinds of loaf bread and fresh fruit juices. Would you still think of not eating your breakfast if you have all these food to kick off your day?






And oh, the desserts! They have Iloilo's native delicacies such as puto, kutsinta, cassava cake and ensaymada as sweet enders.


Experience only the best when in Iloilo by choosing Days Hotel Iloilo. It has all the reasons you have in mind how you will have an enjoyable and relaxing stay.

Days Hotel Iloilo is located at the 4th and 5th levels of Atrium Mall. For room rates inquiry and reservation, call (033) 337-3297 or visit their website www.dayshotel.com.ph. You may also like their Facebook Page Days Hotel Iloilo for promos and updates.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: