Weekend vacation at Ferra Hotel Boracay

9/18/2016 Randomly Candid 0 Comments



Whenever I'm in Boracay, I would rather stay inside my hotel room the whole day and just get out when the sun goes down. Thus, I really need a cozy room where I can have a relaxing staycation while the sun is still up.

Since my vacation goal is always to stay away from office stress and have time for myself, I prefer a hotel which is few more meters away from the hustle and bustle of the front beach.



And I think I already found my perfect spot in Boracay! Ferra Hotel is located in Sitio Bulabog, Balabag, Boracay - a few steps away from D'Mall in Station 2 where most stores and restaurants are located. It is also very near the Bulabog Beach where kite surfing is best spent.


Ferra Hotel gives the best accommodation. Its welcoming lobby says it all. Plus, the friendly staff who call you by name gives every guest a guarantee that they are being well taken care of.


The hotel's interior is really appealing and reflects the seamless service that it offers. The staff are always ready to help you guide whether for suggestions on where to eat and shop or in helping you book your preferred Boracay water adventures such as Banana Boat, Helmet Diving, Paraw Sailing, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Island Hopping, Scuba Diving, Fly Fish and Cliff Diving.

They can also help you out with your airport transfers and shuttle service. So, what else can you ask for? All you have to do is just to let them know and they will do the things you need for you to have a worthwhile Boracay stay.

READ: Ferra Hotel: Your Friendly Host in Boracay



Last month, I brought my parents to Boracay for a family weekend to celebrate their 27th wedding anniversary. And they both gave Ferra Hotel Boracay "Like Sign" for its warm accommodation, great service and modern amenities.


They really loved our cozy room which served as our hybernation quarters for our long weekend getaway. The clean and comfortable sheets gave us a relaxing rest while planning out our island itinerary.


I also love the hotel's pool located beside the restaurant. Since I don't want to swim at the beach, swimming in this cool pool is a perfect option. At least you will not get tan lines, but still can strut in your sexy swim wears.



Just like me, my parents also love to eat. Actually, they are more foodies than me. So, the first thing we did upon arriving is to indulge into a festive lunch at the hotel's restaurant. The menu offers diverse options that my parents really love. And their judgement: it's not that pricey for its taste and quality. 


Since we have the innate love for food, we had a dinner treat from Ferra Hotel Boracay's The Ruf Resto Bar. The hotel's rooftop deck transforms into a resto bar at night serving great food and drinks perfect to warm you up for an all-night party in the island.

Here are the bountiful feast that I and and my parents shared courtesy of the Ruf Resto Bar:









Our weekend getaway was a blast! Thanks to Ferra Hotel Boracay that gave us a wonderful stay in the island paradise. Loud shoutout also to Sir Dante Cruz and Ms. Mimi Alcantara as well as to all the staff of Ferra Hotel Boracay for the very warm accommodation. We will surely be back soon! 

To know more about the latest promos of Ferra Hotel Boracay, like their official Facebook page: Ferra Hotel Boracay. Also, have a glimpse of The Ruf Resto Bar through its official Facebook Page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: